My duties and responsibilities included redesigning and rewriting the training guide and reference manual. The following is a detailed list of my duties:
- Translated engineering baseline requirement documents into POTS Test Assurance Program (PTAP) Student Guides for Tollgrades customer training that incorporates training in Mechanized Loop Testing (MLT) Architecture.
- Responsible for complete development of Student Guide and Reference Manual using MSWord 2000.
- Created hundreds of detailed engineering graphics for documentation using Visio 2002 software.
- Created PowerPoint Presentations to support training.
- Developed PTAP Reference Manual documentation and transferred all data to CD-ROM Web-based multi-media training.
- Created documentation of GUI screen descriptions and tasks used by systems engineers to provision LoopCarrier test systems for telecommunications network operators who analyze both metallic and digital loop testing applications.
Select graphic below to view example of documentation.
|PDF document is best viewed at 75%.